Sunday, September 8, 2013

Coming Soon - NaNoWrimo 2013!

It's time to gear back up again for another NaNoWriMo event!  Our Novel Writing Club will hold its first meeting on Tuesday, October 1st, in Rm. 7.  I'm pursuing my graduate degree, so I haven't decided if I will participate this year, but I will definitely be there for each of you as your club sponsor.

Now that we've completed our first month of school (yikes - that was the quickest August in history!), it's time to think about your story ideas.

  • Theme
  • Characters
  • Plot
Dust off that design notebook, create a new folder on your laptop, and start the investigating and planning processes.  

See you in October!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs.Procopio, its me Sam Fitz and i was wondering what your class room is for nanowrimo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sam:

    Our next meeting is on October 15th in Rm. 7. See you then!

    ReplyDelete